Why You Need To Use Video Marketing: 8 Chief Reasons
Many businesses have started to use video content marketing. According to the statistics of Wyzowl, 63% of businesses employ it. Video is making headway speedily and will soon reach new heights. 83% of businesses believe that video marketing produces a good ROI.
Here are top 8 reasons why video content marketing is worth the investment.
- Video can do wonders for conversions and sales
- You can make serious money out of videos. If you include a product video on your landing page, it can increase conversions by 80%.
- Videos are also responsible or making direct sales. As per studies, 74% of users bought a product after they were made to view an explainer video about the product.
- Video brings a good ROI
- Though you might feel video production is costly and not that easy, it pays off. Reports say 83% of businesses find that video brings great ROI. And it is getting only better as video editing tools are ever evolving and becoming more affordable.
- Your videos are not required to be perfect. They just need to have great content and design. People get put off by videos that do not clearly explain the product or service.
- Video wins consumer’s trust
- Conversions and sales happen only when there is trust. The idea of content marketing is to win trust and build long-term relationships. Don’t sell. Allow consumers to approach you by offering information that will intrigue and help them.
- Videos engage and ignite emotions. YouTubers are the most elite audience who can promote your brand. Get serious about videos if you are serious about content marketing.
- Video will improve your SEO rankings
- Visitors will spend more time on your site if you add videos. Search engines consider the longer exposure as an indication that your site has great content. As per the statistics by Moovly, you are 53 times more likely to rank first on searches when you add video on your site.
- Ensure that your titles are interesting as well as your videos. You can add a backlink to your website, products, and services paving way for the potential customers to take the next step.
- Video appeals more to consumers
- Videos can be easily viewed from mobiles. In fact, 90% of consumers view them on their mobile. As reported by YouTube, the figure of mobile video viewers rises by 100% yearly. And as there is an increase in the number of smartphone users, video consumers only increase.
- As per Google, people who use the smartphone are twice as likely than people who view TV and 1.4 times more likely than people who view desktops to feel personally connected to brands that promote ads or show video content on their devices.
- Video can clarify everything
- Whether you are introducing a new product or service, you can create a video to show how it works. Reports say 98% of users have watched an explainer video to understand a product or service. This is the reason 45% of businesses that utilize video marketing have an explainer video on their site. 83% of those businesses found a homepage explainer video was effective.
- You have great options even when you are trying to explain a difficult concept. Animated videos can bring your concept to life. They are entertaining, nostalgic, and simple. And they work.
- Video engages
- In this busy world where people don’t have time to read long product descriptions, videos come in handy as they are so easy to consume. Consumers want to see the product come alive.
- Video marketing can engage a large audience while working on several levels. Ensure your videos target not only to the eyes but also to the ears of consumers.
- Video multiplies social shares
- Michael Stelzner stated in the 8th yearly Social Media Marketing Industry Report that in 2015, 60% of the social marketers utilized video content and 73% of the total respondent were to utilize it in 2016.
- Social networks these days more than ever encourage video content with their new features. And 76% of users reported they would share a branded video, if it was entertaining.
Video advertising is increasingly becoming more affordable and popular. Videos charged with emotion, and creative video ads can become viral on the internet in a matter of days. Only the creative will survive. Purposeful Films is here to help you to create.